Ride the State Fair Express: Take a Windstar to the Iowa State Fair!
America's most famous fair and Iowa's largest tourism event, the Iowa State Fair promises 11 action-packed days of beloved Fair traditions, zany contests and blue ribbon competitions, more than half a million dollars of fantastic free entertainment, and nearly 200 locations of delectable food. The internationally-acclaimed Iowa State Fair is featured in the New York Times best-selling travel book, "1000 Places To See Before You Die" and was the inspiration for Rodger and Hammerstein's Tony Award-winning Broadway musical "State Fair."
The State Fair Express is stopping at a town near you! Ride to the Iowa State Fair in style on board a luxury Windstar Lines charter coach and leave the driving to us. The State Fair Express provides round trip transportation to the Fair, without the hassle of driving. Your State Fair Express ticket includes:
- Round trip transportation on a deluxe Windstar Lines motor coach
- Fair admission
- A complimentary bottle of water
- Fair coupon book offering food and drink discounts with more than $30 in savings
- Daily Program with map of the Fairgrounds
- Easy pickup and drop off in the Fair's North Lot at Gate 15
The State Fair Express will arrive at the Fair at approximately 10 a.m. and will depart at 6 p.m.
- Adult Fare includes ages 12+
- Child Fare includes ages 5-11
- Children under 5 ride free.
Persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Sign up to ride the State Fair Express. Choose your date and pickup location below.