Make working for your easily accessible with employee commuter shuttles from Windstar Lines. With this service, we partner with companies to provider shuttle services for employees to get to and from work. This is especially popular in large cities where public transportation and traffic can be congested. If your company employs a large number of people from a certain area, contact us today to learn more about hiring us for your employee commuter shuttle.
Employee Transportation Benefits
- Health Benefits: Studies show that stress-related health problems like high blood pressure, anxiety, high cholesterol, and depression, are all associated with routinely driving in traffic day-in and day-out.
- Reputation: Providing a perk that will benefit your employees presents you as a forward thinking employer that cares about their employees and supports a reasonable work-life balance. A good reputation is a top advantage when seeking employees.
- Reduce Carbon Footprint: Rideshare.com reports that the U.S. could save approximately 33 million gallons of gas per day, if the average vehicle carried just one more person on their morning commute. Imagine what carrying 56 passengers can do!
- Saves Money: Your company may receive tax credits for offering a commuter program.
- Happy Employees: A commuter program is a good way to offer the opportunity for co-workers who may never interact, to get to know each other. Making friends and having social interaction helps people feel more connected to their workplace and have a sense of teamwork.
Our Employee Shuttle Services
Our goal is to make your business run smoother by utilizing employee transportation. We recognize that accommodating schedules and keeping you informed are both important, along with safe transportation. Below are our employee shuttle services:
- Bus Tracker app
- Ridership data: daily, weekly & monthly
- Dedicated website with tracking, schedules, etc.
- Complimentary WiFi and charging ports
- Local company with people in-office 5AM-9PM for support
Why Windstar for Your Corporate Shuttles?
As a company, we know how important it is to take care of employees. You certainly need safe, reliable transportation that you can trust. Here are just a handful of the many reasons you can always count on Windstar for your corporate shuttles:
- Family owned and operated since 1995
- Safety mindset
- Unparalleled customer service
- Continuous improvement with ongoing training
- Industry leader
- Standardized fleet - 125 charter buses - 10 locations
- 17th largest motorcoach company in the country
Book My Employee Shuttles
We would be happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding employee shuttles. Contact our team any of the following ways: